- born 1966 in Kassel
- Attorney at law since 2000
- Economics studies at the Gesamthochschule Kassel
- studied law at the Free University, Berlin
- Mandatory Legal Traineeship in Berlin, Kammergericht (Court of Appeals)
- Research assistant at the Landesarbeitsgericht Brandenburg
- Research assistant in the Corporate Center Social Affairs and Civil Service of the Deutsche Bahn AG
- Attorney at the law firm Betz, Görg, Rocket-Dombek, Rotter, Baumgart, Berlin
- March 2002, foundation of the law firm BGHP – Berger Groß Höhmann Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwält*innen mbB
Fields of expertise
Thomas Berger represents exclusively employees, works councils, collective works councils and group works councils, staff councils and representatives of severely handicapped employees in the field of labor law and industrial property law / employee representation law.
For any further information please consult our Web page at: www.betriebsratsberater-berlin.de
You can reach me through our offices in → Berlin, → Hitzacker and → Cologne.
For an initial contact by email or phone and to make an appointment, please contact my secretariat,
Ms. Juliane Bossin:
Training, Lectures and Publications
Training and lectures
- Thomas Berger trains works councils on all important questions of corporate constitution law and gives lectures at public events.
- Thomas Berger runs the free online information service on industrial property law www.betriebsratsberater-berlin.de (german language only)